director, writer, performer, dramaturge, curator, facilitator, community artist
- *The Compassion Plays: Gorman Arts Centre Residency and participatory performance event, Oct-Nov 2016.
- *Anthems and Angels: immersive theatre work on the theme of exile (2017)
- *Anthems and Angels Finalist, ADAA/Saroyan Human Rights Playwriting Award, Armenia. 2016
- *Anthems and Angels Long listed for the Lesley Scalopino Award for Innovative Women Performance Writers [New York City]
- Writer in residence, Strange Attractor dance development platform, Gorman Arts Centre, July 2016
- *Writing residency, Gudgenby Ready-Cut Cottage, Namadgi National Park, for Craft ACT Craft and Design Centre, 2016/2010
- Peer Movement class teacher, Street Theatre, Canberra.
- Artist, Parramatta Female Factory Precinct Memory Project, Sydney, 2015-17: Living Traces performance at Exhibition Launch, Sept 24, 2016.
- Actor, The Chain Bridge, by Tom Davis, Street Theatre Canberra Nov 2015.
- L’Optimisme, solo on the life of Jane Avril, National Gallery of Australia (2013), DANsciencE Week, Festivals@ CSIRO 2013, Brisbane 2015.
- *Co-director, Synergy Percussion at Angel Place and Carriageworks, Sydney (2011&15)—2011, winner of the ABC Limelight Award for Best Concert.
- Australia Council Community Cultural Development grant: secondment with Entelechy.org participatory arts company, London (2015)—long-term project development with Elders, and adults with profound and complex disabilities
- *Initiating an Arts and Aged Care project in Canberra in partnership with Roland Manderson, deputy director, Anglicare Oz.
- *Co-initiating Red Thread: a creative and therapeutic movement & dance process for perinatal women with midwife Jo Watson, in partnership with Calvary Hospital Continuous Care birth centre and clinic.
- Senior reviewer, across artforms for RealTime; also Canberra Times, Art Monthly Australia, for Craft ACT Craft and Design Centre, publications in Performance Research Journal [Cardiff], LIFT Festival London, Writings on Dance.
PhD Candidate, Monash University. Thesis subject: the Ethics of Care, and why the invisible matters.
Publications: Real Time, Performance/Research [Cardiff], Canberra Times, Art Monthly, Writings on Dance, for Craft ACT Craft and Design Centre, for London International Festival of Theatre.
Exhibitions: Bonegilla: The Migrant Experience, Curator & documentary film-maker, 2005 also for National Museum Of Australia, New Parliament House, Old Parliament House, Trial Bay Gaol [northern NSW]
Residencies: Inaugural Ralph Indie Residency Gorman Arts Centre, 2016. Parramatta Artists’ Studios, 2015/2017; Playing Field Studio, July 2016. Canberra Dance Theatre, 2011-12; National Film and Sound Archive, 2011;Bundanon 2009; Artists-in-Schools, Early Childhood (ACT), 2009,